PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR "DRINKS ONLY"
IN LINE WITH CURRENT LEGISLATION A VALID COVID PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED UPON ENTRY
Amendments and Cancellations
• A credit card number is required to confirm all bookings.
• Credit card details are securely stored by a third-party payment provider (Stripe) via the online booking system (Res Diary) and cannot be accessed by Doyles Corner Staff
• A minimum of 6 hours’ notice (prior to table reservation time) is required for any amendments and cancellations
• Cancellations and/or amendments to numbers within this 6 hour period will be subject to a €20 per person cancellation fee.
• If you wish to cancel booking or make changes please do so by clicking link in your confirmation email. Cancellations and amendments are not accepted over the phone, email or social media channels
Table Allocation & Requests
• We do our best to accommodate table requests, however these are allocated on arrival and cannot be guaranteed.
• All of our menus are available on our website, but should you have any specific requirements related to an allergy or intolerance, please specify at the time of your booking and our team will assist you with the menu on the day.
• For other general requests please do not hesitate in contacting us prior to making Reservation.
. Please do not book more than one time slot as in line with currrent guidelines we cannont honour multiple bookings and will have to cancel the second
Right of Admission
• Management reserve the right of admission at all times.
• If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked for ID. Digital photographs of ID are not accepted.
• Children are not permitted on the premises after 7pm. Please do not count children who require high chairs as part of your final party size. If you require a high chair or space for pram please let us know in comments
• Doyles Corner welcomes our furry four legged friends. If you are planning on bringing the Dog please let us know in comments. Ramsbottom’s Snug Bar is the designated doggy dining area.
• We do not allow any party decorations such as balloons, banners, confetti and glitter. Should you wish to have a celebration cake, please let us know in comments at the time of making reservation